How to use Hardwall Takker
1. Mark your chosen position on the wall. Next, position the Hardwall Takker drill bit on the mark for drilling the hole (Fig.1). Hold the Hardwall Takker in one hand and push it firmly against the wall. Preferably the Takker should be positioned at shoulder height to provide maximum stability.
With your other hand, simply turn the drilling handle clockwise while applying firm pressure. Continue turning the handle firmly until the red floating base compresses until it touches the grey coloured body of the Hardwall Takker (Fig.2). When this happens you know you have drilled exactly the right depth of hole for the Hardwall Takk.
2. Empty the debris from the dust collector in the red floating base of the Hardwall Takker (Fig.3). Take a Hardwall Takk stored in the red lid on the handle (Fig.4) and place into the Takk inserter found on the side of the Hardwall Takker.
Align the Hardwall Takk with the hole and push firmly. You are now ready to attach the hook accessory and hang your object.
3. You are now ready to hang your picture. You can attach a Takker picture hook, canvas hook or hang directly onto the Hardwall Takk. You can also use the Takker small and medium Multi-Purpose Hooks for other uses around the home and garden. It can hang up to 12kgs/27lbs.
Hardwall Takker Uses
Use Takker for hanging items in the home, garden and workplace.
Suitable for Pictures and Canvas prints, Mirrors and Clocks, Cards and Decorations, Memo Boards, Kitchen Utensils, Bathroom Accessories, Hanging Plant Pots and Objects on outside walls.
How to Replace the Drill Bit
- Step 1: Hold the Hardwall Takker in one hand and compress the floating base to reveal the drill bit. Using a pair of pliars, grip the end of the drill bit and lever upwards against the Hardwall Takker to release the drill bit and then pull upwards to remove. Dispose of the used drill bit responsibly.
- Step 2: Insert the new drill bit by sliding the flat end of the drill bit into the hole at the bottom of the floating base. Push up and twist until it locates into the housing. To ensure it is fully located place the Hardwall Takker upright against a hard surface and push down until the drill bit tip is level with the floating base when fully extended.
- Step 3: You are now ready for your next hanging task.