How to use Takker
Takker and Takker accessories have been designed with simplicity in mind. Follow these guides to enjoy easy, instant picture hanging and general wall hanging with your Takker for years to come.
- Step1: Hold Takker firmly against the surface.
- Step2: Pull out the red plunger to load a Takk.
- Step3: Push in the plunger until it touches the Takker. Ensure the Takk is fully inserted into your wall or surface. If not fully inserted, repeat this step but do not pull the plunger out so far that it re-engages a Takk as this may jam the Takker.
- Step4: Your Takk is now ready for hanging or for attaching a Takker Hook, if desired.
How to Attach a Hook
- Step1: 1 Using your Takker, insert a Takk into the surface (make sure the Takk is fully inserted into the wall surface).
- Step2: 2 Place the Hook over the Takk just below the slot on the rear of the Hook). Slide the hook down gently until it locates onto the Takk.
- Step3: Your Takker Hook is now ready for hanging items up to 10Kgs/22lbs.
How to Reload Takker
- Step 1: Twist anticlockwise, pull and remove the spring loaded clip on the end of the Takker.
- Step 2: Insert the Takks into the chamber (a maximum of 12 Takks can be inserted).
- Step 3: Re-insert the spring loaded clip into the Takker. Takker is now ready to use.